THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 26, 2009

MY DAD IS YHE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD

im only 5 years old that time.And im getting cold when playing outside during rain. And ive got my umbrella open. I run to the house and hear you laugh and look up smiling at you. And i run back outside. Pass the garage and garden. I realize the sky is blue. And i saw u there i hug your legs. I dont know why all the tress leaves falling when the wind blow. And i dont know why the thunder is scary. But the only thing i know you're not scared anything at all. I dont know the snow white house is far or near. I dont know where the cindarella castle. I dont know where the beach so i can see the mermaid, but the only thing i know i had the best dad in the world and its you.


when i was 6 i had a memory when i almost lost you. even i dont know anything but i know the pain its hurting you. i dont who am i today and what ive being if you not here. and i pray to gog just make you stay here so i can live with my dad longer and make me know that i know i had the best dad in the world and its you.


when i was 10. i i have an exellent father. his strength always make me stronger. god smiles on him forever. inside and out he's my roll model and he make me grew up in a pretty house where i had space to run and run. and he make me have my everyday is the best day.i know i had the best dad in the world and its you.


im 14 now and i dont know how my senior could be so mean to me. ive been disturb by bad boy on my way home. i come home cry and you hold me tight and grab the car keys. you said its not my bad day for he. and we drive and drive until we reach the hill. we talk and talk until the sun say bye to me. and then we do the the football kick at field. he told me to release my sadness to it. even i dont know who im going talk to now at school.. but i know im laughing on car ride home with you. and the best thing i know you there with me. even i dont know how long it takes to feel ok. but i know i had the best dad in the world and its you.


now i was 19. i made through my year in the age of princess& seven dwarf& school girl & teenagers with you alwas be there. and i know you are my smart dady and the handsome man in whole wide world. now i know why the trees leave are falling when the wind blow.. now i know how to fall in love to the other man.. and now i know that one day you going to let me go. but i was thankfull you always by my side even when i was wrong. and i love you for giving your eyes and you staying back and watching me shine. and i did'nt know if you knew. so im taking this chance to say... that i know i had the best dad in the world and its you.

0 comments: